BurraQ is a private company incorporated in the State of Illinois, USA. The vision of BurraQ International was conceived to meet the challenges of multi-national aviation corporations and international training system needs in Middle East and South Asian countries.
BURRAQ is a committed support and services company for Defence and Aviation needs.
- Headquartered in Illinois, United States of America with offices in Colorado, California USA, Pakistan and U.A.E.
- Company is staffed by aviators, aero-engineers and strategic business experts.
- Involved in major Defense/Aviation and support and services activities such as joint ventures and marketing/sales representation partnership.
BurraQ provides consulting services and representation to well-known North American, GCC, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan and Pakistani Defense/Military concerns in the aviation projects, training systems, ventures in military and other defense projects. BurraQ is already aggressively pursuing numerous projects and leading contracts for UAE Military, Ministry of Interior and various defense departments with Pakistan Government. Few new initiatives are under contemplation with Saudi Arabia, Oman and Bangladesh Government.
- Helicopter Courseware Program UAE
- PN ASW Helicopters upgrades proposal
- Simulator and Training Center for SMK
- Simulator and Training Center Pakistan Army Aviation
- Support Equipment Qatar Emiri Air Force
- ATC and Shooting Simulators proposal with Pak ARMY and Rincon Security
- Aviation ANR Headsets for SMK of PAC KAMRA & RSAF
- Aviation & GSE Cleaning Solutions for Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.
- Security Enhancements with Rincon Security and Agility Logistics for Cargo placement